Monday, August 15, 2011

Crazy vs. Loco


Is it me? or are people getting crazier. Okay, maybe it's me. It seems like I am meeting my fair share of men who have some type of mental issue. Now I know I could be exaggerating, so let me set the story up of what happened and you tell me if it's just me?

Over the weekend, on Saturday to be exact I recieved a text message from this guy that I haven't been out with in at least 3-4 months. He texts me and says, "Hey I would like to hang out with you later if you don't have plans, but I am going to let you know upfront that I don't have any money to do anything". I look at the text message dazed and confused at first, then I started to laugh cause I thought, "God, you must really want me to write a book about my dating experiences, because you keep letting these situations happen". So I text the guy back and write, "I have plans but I will let you know if anything changes". (....and you know they are NOT!).
He text me back and said, "Don't leave me in suspense and have me waiting all day".

??????????????? <-------HuH? I just said I had plans. I text back and say flat out No, it won't happen because I have plans.

So later that evening I start my night, having a great time and all of a sudden I hear my text message alert, it goes off twice. I pick up my phone and read a message from the same guy from earlier, Yeah that guy, the guy that I said I had plans and would NOT be able to see him. Well this is what the text message read, "Hey, I am not going to be able to continue this situation because I am not happy about the way you treat me. I feel like you should have came and hang out with me and you left me hanging all day. Now I know you are dating other people and I am cool with that because I don't want to be in a relationship but I will not be put on the back burner."

Huh? Huh? Huh? First off, continue what? We don't have anything going and second, have you took your medication? Of course I did not respond. WHY?

I digress.

Is it me? or is he crazy? anyway share a crazy scenario about your dating life.

I think Cee-lo sang it best.....listen to the sountrack for this scenario.

8 comments:

kdd70 said...

You are so on point with this! I had a guy stand me up on Saturday and then on Monday text like it was all good and ask if he could come spend the night...ummm...NO! I think men get it confused and think we don't have other options.

Anonymous said...

No you are not tripping, it is men who are bipolar and have personal issues!!!! if you tell them i am seeing other people that should be a HINT OR A RED FLAG!!!! she is dating more than one person... but in their head they only see you & them.... Sounds all to familar!!!
Its almost like they get stuck on one person... and focus on just that one (Chic)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay so this dude has serious problems....
First thought when was the last time you were involved in a serious relationship.

2nd thought when was the last time you been with a female??

Dudes like this always get rejected from females so when they find one that often tends to conversate or call them often they fallllllllllllllllll hard... and in their mind they are LIKE SHE IS THE ONE... SHE HAS A LIKING TO ME!!!

wrong!!!

MsClutchPearls said...

Hilarious Kdd70, he just thought you were going to forget about that he stood you up...some men are a trip for real.

Anonymous said...

No, he is crazy as heck. He subtly stateS he has mental issues and his mind is playing tricks on him. This is one that would be ignored from here on out! lol

Asimplejoy said...

Sorry bloggers didn't get a chance to post this yesterday but this just in hot of the press!!!!
So I met this guy online (yes i frequent this online site). And we met in person he was cool nothing to write home about but ever since i met him he has been asking me to cook for him......
If you know me then you know that ain't happening Captin not Day One anyway. So I finally got tired of him asking me because I always say NOOOO......finally I said No and why do you want me to cook for you anyway......his exact words NO LIE..."My ex-fiance' couldn't cook worth shit and I want to make sure you can before I take you out"........not before we proceed or before I buy this ring or we move in together but before you take me out on a date..........Brother Please!!!!Excuse me for not jumping at the chance to invite you over my house cook a nice dinner just so i can be taken out by a guy that will probably hound me about when i am going to cook for him AGAIN!!! I am good!!! I rather sit on the couch and eat cheddar peppers and watch Netflix.....LOL

A Man's Thoughts said...

These are indeed some funny and sad stories..lol...I guess fortunately I do not have any crazy dating stories to tell..but the people you ladies have dealt with are trifling AND a tad bit crazy..lol

Asimplejoy said...

To "A Man's Thought" and this is the reason why we are called "picky" when people say why are you still single....it isn't because we try to be but it is just some things that you just can't ignore........LOL And I choose "single life" over "looking at him upside his head like he stole something life"...........