Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Computer Love......



Yes,I may be falling for the man I never met. I met this guy online.__________ (<----Insert Judgment here). Yes, that's right online but he doesn't live on the same state as I do. The first time we talked was via e-mail, and right away we got each other's communication style. I could tell he was just as quick witted and smart as me. We exchanged phone numbers and began to talk more and more. The more we talk the more closer it seems we become. He says sweet things to me, and I accept them, but in the back of my mind I wonder is it just a part of a game. Does every girl get's this treament or is it something about me that has him to let his gaurd down. Is it because I am so far away and by default I am not able to be so attached?

I will meet the man I am falling for in a month, he's coming to see the Dallas Cowboys (or cowtricks or cowgirls as most would like to call them) play Miami Dolphins (His favorite team). Will we crash and burn or will the chemistry still be there? I hope....

Have you ever fallen for someone your never formally met? Is it possible? Is Chemistry only a physical trait and not mentally? Tell me your thoughts and share your stories....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a wonderful guy...I say go for it girl because you never know, he could be "your first, your last, your everything"

Thanks Barry White!!

MagnumPI_06 said...

Well that sounds great but people can be anyone they want online and via phone...however the proof will be in the pudding when you all meet.

Anonymous said...

While I have never fallen in love with someone without actually formally meeting, I have imagined being intimate with some without having been intimate before. The actual experiences were so much more intense because of the mental buildup, the increased blood flow, adrenaline pumping just from thoughts and conversations, paying attention to nuances in her voice...things that just aren't very easy to zero in on in person. And I'm not talking about the normal 'mane I wouldn't mind beating that p*ssy up kinda thoughts, I'm talking about visualizing her curves, the way she says hey baby, or goodnight baby, the way her hair flows when she walks, they way the light scent of her perfume mesmerizes you. Even seeing her lips glisten after reapplying some gloss made the experience mentally explosive. So I can see how someone CAN fall for someone without formally meeting based on mental chemistry, i can't identify because I'm a man, we don't think about relationships like women do